Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the grille and fogs on this car are so much better than the american hondas. how hard will it be to get that look? i especially like the grille and foglights.

·
Registered
210 Posts
u wanna make it look like that be prepared to spend big dollars the headlights are 600 alone then u gotta get the bumper, fenders, grille, hood, fogs, and all of it has to be imported in

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if i just get that grill, will it fit?

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
No, youd need the grill ($600) the hood, and the bumper

·
Registered
82 Posts
That p-shop was done a while ago in another post. You can tell it is the usdm 6speed coupe with a photoshopped jdm inspire front end.

·
vroom vroom
726 Posts
email boomplustoys.net and talk to RDX, he knows most about Inspire parts.

brex, that picture is a photoshop by one of our local guys jason_1234 although he doesn't come on here anymore. He used to have one of the coolest Accords on this site. :)

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
email boomplustoys.net and talk to RDX, he knows most about Inspire parts.

brex, that picture is a photoshop by one of our local guys jason_1234 although he doesn't come on here anymore. He used to have one of the coolest Accords on this site. :)
Oh.. Jasan.. I got the compustar alarm from him.. its sad how canada-west has little to no members.. =(

·
vroom vroom
726 Posts
brex said:
Oh.. Jasan.. I got the compustar alarm from him.. its sad how canada-west has little to no members.. =(
Yea lol if you want to talk to car/Accord enthusiast best to stay in Cali.

Its depressing lol. :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts