Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
4 door Coupe
593 Posts
i used soundgate, but i dont have ipod/navi. i only use my unit for dvd, and stock HU for cd's. you plug the rca's (aux out) from the pioneer into the soundgate for sound, and you'll have to tap into a power source, ground, and ign/acc to power the pioneer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The d3 will fit down there, you will have to play around with the placement of the brackets on the d3 to make it fit right. As for the harness to use, the one I used was the Metra 70-1721T, it's a T-harness which give 12v, ign, ground and illumination to the factory radio. This will allow your factory radio to be lit as well as a good cd/dvd holder. I have the factory 6 disk in dash changer, which holds my cds/dvds.

The ipod interface looks just like an ipod scroll wheel. look on avic411.com lots of people have posted pics of the interface, it's much better than any other pioneer interface, plus the cable is only 30-35 dollars. only thing i don't like about the d3 is that the left/right arrows only scrolls to next channel for radio/satellite. i would prefer 2 extra buttons to let them scroll your presets. the preset scrolls is on the touch screen.

This is the steering wheel adapter to use with the d3 and the accord. Read the instructions carefully and do everything it tells you to. I installed mine and didn't fully read the instructions and took me longer than it was suppose to.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-ybEdT56Dwmi/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?i=127SWIPS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts