Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
CeRtiFiEd PimP
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i called a few places for prices for intall on koni shiocks and camber kit and the guy said iff the camber kit is easy to install i wont charge anythingg cept for install on konis..so howlong does it take for a experinced person? are they easy to replace?

·
Registered
813 Posts
03c0upe said:
i called a few places for prices for intall on koni shiocks and camber kit and the guy said iff the camber kit is easy to install i wont charge anythingg cept for install on konis..so howlong does it take for a experinced person? are they easy to replace?
Its pretty simple i did the rears at home no problem in about an hour and a half with just basic tools, its pretty much just swapping out parts. As for the front cambers it took me like 3-4 hours to do these becuase i didnt have a balljoint press and i had to drill the balljoints out of the control arms. It should take them like an hour at the most.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'd say the rears are like 30 minutes of work once you get the car in the air, the tires off, and the little rods assembled. It's very easy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts