Accord V6 Forum banner

How Low can You go

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  The Sync 
#1 ·
just curious as to how low you can go before you need camber kits... I'm probably just going low enough to remove the fender gap on my 03 2dr v6mt

#3 ·
I'd say 1.2" as a starting point. The minute you lowered your car, you will need a rear camber kit. When you go really low betwee 1.5" to 2", you will then need a front camber kit.

Those ofcoarse are optionional. You don't have to do all that. Camber kit supposed to keep your tires' camber/toe at the right angle for better performance and life.

#4 ·
if u get a camber kit on the front using the balljoints, be careful cuz u could have clearance issues. i'm having those now, i need to get my fenders rolled, but just hoping a company will soon make front upper control arms for my car. u'd definitely need one on back, u might could get by without one on front...thinkin about takin mine off front cuz of clearance

#6 ·
I barely had a 1 finger gap in the front and rear on my accord coupe. I only had an Ingalls rear camber/toe kit and my front was well within the specs. My car was slammed at least 2 inches all around on tein coilovers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.