Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
hmmm...
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering because rite now i have almost 1 finger gap in the back and 2 in the front..should i lower the front to a 1 finger or move the rear up a bit? I dont really wanna slam it because I'm afraid it mite rub and it's a daily driver also..any suggestions?

·
Banned
1,075 Posts
I think thats normal. My HFP kit gives me what you got. I think 2inch in the front is perfect for potholes or just overall driving on rough roads and thats were you would feel it the most i would think.

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
ive got about 1 and 1/2 to 2 in the front and almost none in the rear....stinkin sprolines....the only problem with bein lower in the rear than the front is your exhaust tilts down more and stands more of a chance of scraping....which mine seems to enjoy doing..

·
Registered
303 Posts
vroom...i hate you, that is an awesome drop!

·
Banned
1,075 Posts
What happens when you hit a big pot hole :)

·
Rolling on 19's
879 Posts
7thgenaccd said:
damn...no gaps? it must be pretty hard driving around huh?
Not really, the only problem is steep driveways especially at work. I actually want to have part of the tire tuck in the fender, just like Drew has his. :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have HFP on an I-4 sedan, 3 fingers in the front and about 1 finger at the rear. I have the front lip too but I never scrap it, hehe!

·
Registered
72 Posts
no gap for me either

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
i have HFP, 3 finger gaps in front and 1 in back. with these new rims...the diameter is actually a bit smaller than that of stock. if anyone is wondering, theyre 18s with 40 series tires

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
im in my pre drop stage on my i4 coupe and have a 1 fist plus 2 finger gap in front, and i have big/hands and fingers heh

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Htechs-
2.5-3 front
2 rear

But mine haven't fully settled yet

1 - 20 of 22 Posts