Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a 99 accord with a rebuilt tranny...the tranny has a 3 yr warranty....EX v6 auto, Leather, good conidtion interior, candy paint, will be freshly painted before sold, customized black wido body kit, racing hart 18 rims from japan. not the RH evo...Hawk Performance brake pads with about 5,000 miles on them...the car has about 95000 miles on it...other things, tint, greddy evo dual exhaust, and aem cold air with warm air bypass painted red....let me know, Thanks

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Well, all those aftermarket parts dont raise the value any, in fact they might even lower ur blue book. Since ur car is modified obviously itll be geared to "younger" drivers, so ur leaving out the rest of the community. If I was you, i would part out my car and sell the aftermarket parts, and put it back to stock, itll have a better value then.

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
^^^i think ud get like 9-10K as is. i also agree with the above person...sell what you can cause no one really wants modded cars, most see that as it having an abused past

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha i was thinking about that! Some kid offered me 12...i was going to sell it but i love her to much....thanks for the compliments dude...I fell in love with the 6th genre Honda the second i drove it...haha...the only problem is..it would cost me more to get the car painted stock red...its candy paint, that cost 5-6G's to paint

slowaccord said:
but damn ur car looks freakin hot...hustle some high skool kid :p

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
yea i agree the 6th gen coupe is probably the best looking car you can get used. before i bought mine i considered a tl, but could not afford a type s, so i "settled" for an accord. havent regreted it since. i prob get way more compliments in this than is i had bought that acura

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep sure does...lovely battle scars from some ***** who was hating..wish i knew who it was...but its getting repainted by insurance whenever i want for 500$, my deductable...how did u know i had a key mark? bc u cant see it from far

black2001v6 said:
ive seen your accord driving around newark a few times, doesnt it have a long key mark down the side?

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
Ayankees27 said:
Yep sure does...lovely battle scars from some ***** who was hating..wish i knew who it was...but its getting repainted by insurance whenever i want for 500$, my deductable...how did u know i had a key mark? bc u cant see it from far
maybe he put it there! :( j/k

:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts