Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys i'm selling my sound system so i can get more exterior stuff. but im trying to figure out how much i should sell it for cuz i have people that wanna buy it but i don't wanna go too low. so heres what i have. 2 12" Power Acoustik subwoofers in a ported Memphis box with a 1000 watt Power Acoustik amp along with Tsunami cap and wires. what would ya'll pay used? keep in mind i keep my stuff clean and never push it to where its almost going to blow. and i have had them for a year and just 10 out of the 12 months with a stock headunit

·
Registered
11 Posts
alright guys i'm selling my sound system so i can get more exterior stuff. but im trying to figure out how much i should sell it for cuz i have people that wanna buy it but i don't wanna go too low. so heres what i have. 2 12" Power Acoustik subwoofers in a ported Memphis box with a 1000 watt Power Acoustik amp along with Tsunami cap and wires. what would ya'll pay used? keep in mind i keep my stuff clean and never push it to where its almost going to blow. and i have had them for a year and just 10 out of the 12 months with a stock headunit
For everything or individually? Power Acoustik is not a brand known for quality products.

You didn't mention any model numbers, but 12" power acoustik subs go for about $88-$120. You also didn't mention the model number of the amp or if it was 1000 watts rms or peek power, but a 4000 watt power acoustik amp goes for about $215 on ebay. Also, a 1000 watt power acoustik amp goes for about $170.

So for new you could get that set up for a maximum of $290. Since it is used, I would say about $220 - $240.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts