Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
occassionally i notice my car has a funky odor coming from it,
yesterday I tried to figure it out and to my horror, the butt area of my drivers seat smells like:barf:, i think its because I fart alot, never sharted before, but i guess eventually the smell builds up
maybe its because I go to work out and than sit in the seat without a towel, but i always try to avoid doing that if possible, and stopped doing that a while ago

anyways they are cloth seats, what is the best way to get the smell out? steam clean them? i tried free breeze and it did nothing.

·
*S.L.O-CREW*
1,696 Posts
well, after reading this thread it's safe to say that i can fart in my seats because i have leather seats. LMFAO.:up:

·
hmmm what next?
2,785 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i am dieing of laughter

sorry to say it but lay off the fiber and get some furniture cleaner

i just realized your SN is extra crispy HAHAHAHAHA sorry but your cracking me up!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
This cracked me up soo much. I would shampoo the seats and also look into putting an air freshener near your butt so that way the seat wont smell afterwards. lol jp.

·
JDM UC1
8,396 Posts
^^^ wrd! your seat won't smell if you just fart, additional source of smell was transferred to your seat. i'd buy a new seat and burn my old one :D

1 - 20 of 85 Posts