Accord V6 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
lolz Febreeze.. I had a computer seat that I was farting into for years, I febreezed it and no more smell.. just a thought.

ps- good fart jokes so far people haha

·
Registered
220 Posts
:rofl4::rofl4::rofl4::rofl4::rofl4::rofl4::rofl4::rofl4::rofl4::rofl4::rofl4::rofl4::rofl4:glad i payed extra for the leather

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
now everytime i fart in my car i will think of this thread! however i have leather seats, so I can fart as much as i want.

·
Registered
73 Posts
hahahahahahahahahhaaahhaha GOLD!!!! i agree with the replacing the seat n burning the old one...its gonna be almost impossible to get rid of a smell thats so absorbed into the seat...you shoulda gotten leather seats:p

·
Registered
722 Posts
Go through a car wash with all the windows down. Or have a skanky b**ch sit in the other seat and even out the smell. j/p good luck though.

·
Currently Lifted :(
303 Posts
I don't think thats where your source of farting is coming from. Really, first thing i would do is give it a good vacumn/blow job, replace your cabin filter, throw some fabric softener sheets in there and spray some woolite (10:1 water:woolite) all over. Let it dry and you should be good to go.
this thread is just getting better and better

41 - 60 of 85 Posts