Accord V6 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Quicksilver
948 Posts
this thread is just getting better and better
i almost said something about that too, but i was like, nah, too easy hahahaha

get a skanky chick to even it out hahaha so skanky hoe + dirty ass= dirty stankin ass hoe!!!! hahaha nah but im sure the seat would smell like ASS TUNA or something...dirty girl might actually smell better then his seat tho haha

·
Nor Cal Coordinator
2,759 Posts
hahaha LMFAO!!! stop farting in ur seat u will be fine at least try to lift your ass up when u do it I dunno but this is way to funnnny!!!

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
OMG I can't believe I missed this thread. Laughing like hell right now.

·
Mutha F ur Post Counts
698 Posts
Hahahahaha wow my farts are notorious but damn they don't stay in my seat. Maybe you need that glade sh1t that u put in the bathrooms so it sprays every 5 mins. Haha maybe u have a sh1t stain on the seat and the heat from the sun made it permanent?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
i sniffed it last week and fart smell is gone, luckily with the winter weather, airing it out and lifting my butt when i fart has resolved the problem

·
Registered
147 Posts
Haha

occassionally i notice my car has a funky odor coming from it,
yesterday I tried to figure it out and to my horror, the butt area of my drivers seat smells like:barf:, i think its because I fart alot, never sharted before, but i guess eventually the smell builds up
maybe its because I go to work out and than sit in the seat without a towel, but i always try to avoid doing that if possible, and stopped doing that a while ago

anyways they are cloth seats, what is the best way to get the smell out? steam clean them? i tried free breeze and it did nothing.
No more taco bell for you! j/k . Yeah I have noticed leather seats get a weird smell to them after time, and most of them have a unique smell to one another. I would apply some kind of mild leather cleaner and finish it off with something to repel water/dirt etc.. Pinnacle makes a pretty good leather seat cleaner.

61 - 80 of 85 Posts