Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, does anyone know how to take off the bumber on the 04 2 door. i needed to remove the headlight fixture, and im guessing that thats the only way. if anyone knows any other way, pleeeease lemme know. but if the bumper is the only way, then i will need instructions if anyone has it. thanks :confused:

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
yes, u need to remove the bumper to take off the headlight.. search and you should be able to find plenty threads with detail info.. :up:

·
Loneryder
242 Posts
two bolts on either side under the fender. a bunch of plastic screws and such on the bottom...take off that shroud on top too...lift either side and pull out...remember to lift then pull if not you're gonna rip out the little tabs along the headlights. Just don';t lift where the two screws were.

·
Registered
138 Posts
i think there are three bolts on each side up top (after you take off the plastic black clips with a flat head screwdriver)....and i think there are 2 on each side under the bumper along with a bunch of plastic black clips.....also there are two screws one on each side of the car, next to the wheel

after all that is done, take the bumper off..youll need to do a little work, it won't just slip off

1 - 5 of 5 Posts