Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
original member!
7,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a great tip for multiple quotes on the forum...

Use the little "PLUS" button in the image below... See RED BOX below...

Click the little quote image for each message you want to quote except for the last message in the series. You'll see the image change image to a "MINUS" to denote it has been selected. You can reselect the "MINUS" image to remove that post from your multi-quote.

On the last message, click the Quote button.

You'll have exactly what you want... Quotes around each of the messages with no extra work on your part.

·
✔ Verified Member
5,836 Posts
Especially the dislike button that somehow Facebook forgot to add...VERY frustrating!

Not everyone likes what people post lol!!!

·
Super Mod
6,932 Posts
Especially the dislike button that somehow Facebook forgot to add...VERY frustrating!

Not everyone likes what people post lol!!!
Here's a great tip for multiple quotes on the forum...

Use the little "PLUS" button in the image below... See RED BOX below...

Click the little quote image for each message you want to quote except for the last message in the series. You'll see the image change image to a "MINUS" to denote it has been selected. You can reselect the "MINUS" image to remove that post from your multi-quote.

On the last message, click the Quote button.

You'll have exactly what you want... Quotes around each of the messages with no extra work on your part.

Nice info... Good for the n00bs... Such as myself
bump for the new noobs out there...
clean2draccord likes this.
this is awesome. thanks.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
wow, i barely found out about this few days ago. when i wanted to multi quote, i used to quote 1 message, then copy those commands, then quote another message, then paste the previous command along with the new quote, lol. and i thought thats what everyone did

1 - 20 of 20 Posts