·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the only thing i worry about is rain, if it will hurt anything in the engine if it rains, its a different hood thats why i want it

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i really wanted that predator hood that jason1234 had but i cant find it anywhere, do you guys know anywhere to get it?

G

·
0 Posts
Water use to be a big issue back many years ago. The only thing that a normal rain would hurt even if your hood was open would be your aftermarket air filter. Now adays you can take the car to the carwash pop the hood and powerwash it without worrying about water effecting parts. This hood should be good to go.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont know, i know of course gd2000 has the bw2 hood, i might get that one, cause imo it looks mean, but i dont know many others, just do searchs on the web, youll find some, i just dont know how good quality is

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i think vis makes different style cf hood, like the invader hood, if you dont want the carbon fiber look, then just paint over it just like a fiberglass hood

·
< DeSi BoY NocturnaL >
4,236 Posts
i think that hood looks ricey man, too many vents, and just too much going on, as where your going with a simple classy wings west kit. Ya kno? IF you are to go with a aftermarket hood, go with the predator hood. Like mentioned above by Project MaxRpm, Aerogear makes it. It would flow nicely with your kit! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts