Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
orange county, socal
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just opened and messed with for a day but that is it. just bought it and found out it wont be something im gonna need.

comes like as if u bought it new. ill even throw in a memory sd card to make it even better.

would like to get 120.00 but im negotiable.

hp ipaq pocket pc h1910
added memory SD card 128

·
Registered
414 Posts
fluxcapcaitor said:
^^ geez ur fast

just bored studying, so i wanted to check my mails and stumppled on this thread. LOL, yea i know... i'm super fast. just wish my accord can keep up at the same speed. :D

·
NINJA STATUS
1,775 Posts
Limit7355 said:
just bored studying, so i wanted to check my mails and stumppled on this thread. LOL, yea i know... i'm super fast. just wish my accord can keep up at the same speed. :D

haha true that, hey don't forget about me too!

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
fluxcapcaitor said:
no you don't need it anthony, it should go to me!
We should stop whoring his thread.....lol. And no, you dont need it, you need to pick up my monitor :D Oh yea, are u gonna be at the meet tonight?

Joce: Lol.....she freaking looked 16 to me :p

·
NINJA STATUS
1,775 Posts
maying856 said:
We should stop whoring his thread.....lol. And no, you dont need it, you need to pick up my monitor :D Oh yea, are u gonna be at the meet tonight?

Joce: Lol.....she freaking looked 16 to me :p

yeah ill stop by, bring the monitor with you!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
if no one take it..i'm interested....

·
orange county, socal
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well is there anyone willing to pay for more then what i asked? i have no problem with it going to that person.

·
orange county, socal
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pm me with your phone number ill call u before i leave for the day. ill make sure i bring it with me. all still with the package and wrapping.

·
orange county, socal
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
some of what i found out u can do.
watch movies. play mp3 music. comes with headset so u use it like walk man. better then an ipod cause u can use it like a scheduler. titanium look design. very thin. built in speaker so u dont need to use the headset all the time. download programs like maps. so u can use it like a thomas guide book. take pics on your sd digital camera and replay it back on this or save it on this. plus many more but i didnt even get into it that far.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts