Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats up everyone, dropping a line in from Orlando, FL. My name is Ray....

Here are a couple of pics ....

Photos courtesy of Mike B...

Shout out to my Deepvision Family for the great coverage!!

Comments welcomed!

·
Out of my Mind, Somewhere
2,500 Posts
I had a 94 Accord....best car I ever had....took a beating too.

More Pictures!

·
v6p gangster
2,499 Posts
any more info on the whip?? swap?? interior?? electrical foldable mirrors??? (haha)

·
Banned
762 Posts
that is a very nice accord. actually i think ur 5th gen looks better then the 6th gen ones :hide2:
i love how the small details u did make the car really stand out and shout that its JDM.
i really love ur car. could u post more pix please??

·
V6 -> I4 -> I6
2,943 Posts
sexy. one of the cleanest 5th gen accord i've ever seen. mad props man, and welcome to v6p.

Stickers gotta go, but if its there for a reason, don't worry about my comment. At least you put them in the windows, not everywhere outside the car. :)

any pics of the rear? (don't tell us you are hiding altezza behind it! heheh.. jk jk. :D )

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the props, as for the Altezza's , lol, I have oem tailights with the JDM Accord Coupe emblem on the rear.. when they shot the car, for whatever reason they never took any pics of the rear..dont know why....lol..

·
Large Member
505 Posts
Son of a gun's got the Bomex body kit that gives me wood every time I see it. Curses to Bomex for not making it for the V6 5th Gen!

Oh, nice car, looks tight.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
yea i like the one piece headlights, it really looks good...very clean car, i like the subtleness of the jdm.

·
Large Member
505 Posts
Gallo said:
Son of a gun's got the Bomex body kit that gives me wood every time I see it. Curses to Bomex for not making it for the V6 5th Gen!

Oh, nice car, looks tight.
Update: I now have your car as the wallpaper on my home PC. :bowdown:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts