Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone send me a sound clip of it? I looked through the Exhaust thread but can't get the links to work.

If you could please send to [email protected]

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
marshallbc said:
Can anyone send me a sound clip of it? I looked through the Exhaust thread but can't get the links to work.

If you could please send to [email protected]
theres some scattered links on the exhaust sticky that work, they re-uped them...

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
i have the borla and i think it is too quiet...i had the 2 resonators removed to get a little more tone and it sounds much better in my oppinion...the best way to go for our cars IMO is a custom setup whether it be true dual or just a catback setup, to get a good sound and exactly what you want id get a decent set of mufflers...exactly what you want and have the rest custom made...if i had it to do again this is what i would do....could have done it cheaper than the borla setup

·
BULLPOO
4,241 Posts
smokin6speed said:
i have the borla and i think it is too quiet...i had the 2 resonators removed to get a little more tone and it sounds much better in my oppinion...the best way to go for our cars IMO is a custom setup whether it be true dual or just a catback setup, to get a good sound and exactly what you want id get a decent set of mufflers...exactly what you want and have the rest custom made...if i had it to do again this is what i would do....could have done it cheaper than the borla setup

the whole reason the resonators are even there is because people were b!tching about it being too loud. so david borla caved in. my prototype Borla exhaust doesn't have them and it sounds fantastic.

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
i think the borla sits back into under the car a little too much...if i had it to do over i would get something custom so i could extend it easier for when i get a body kit. I'm not looking to have it way loud just more of a growl esp at idle....(had a z28 before this so I'm kinda in withdrawl of that lovely 5.7L rumble...but not lookin to go loud and ricey either..) but with a good straight pipe instead of two resonators and two really good mufflers (comptech or something else high quality) a much better sound can be achieved...and you get a little more options...

thats why i had the two resonators removed was because i heard that was how it came orignally...and it sounds great..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts