623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, im loving the headunit so far!

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
X-IceMurder-X said:
Yea, im loving the headunit so far!
I have found no real flaws with this headunit other than you kind of have to push the next song button a little hard (on the actual head unit) but it comes with a remote so that problem is solved :D

·
Car Person Wanna-Be
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doctor_X said:
I have found no real flaws with this headunit other than you kind of have to push the next song button a little hard (on the actual head unit) but it comes with a remote so that problem is solved :D

I can't change the images it has on it can I? I mean like, get different ones? I just think the ones it comes with get a little old...Also, is there anything cool you can tell me about it that I may not know yet? Thanks, i just love actually having something other than the stock HU :D

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
X-IceMurder-X said:
I can't change the images it has on it can I? I mean like, get different ones? I just think the ones it comes with get a little old...Also, is there anything cool you can tell me about it that I may not know yet? Thanks, i just love actually having something other than the stock HU :D
I don't really know if you can get new backgrounds onto it. Maybe you can but I don't know how you would do it. Maybe find a plug that goes in the auxilary port and hook it up to a computer with a program so you can customize a dot matrix for the head unit?

As for any little hidden cool features I don't really think there are any other than what is already stated by the manufacturer. You can get a plug for the auxilary port and have your iPod (or any other MP3 player) hooked up to your headunit so that way you don't need disks. My favorite part is that it reads MP3 disks, DVD's, and regular CD's as opposed to just the traditional audio CD.

Tilt is also a cool little pointless feature to play with ;)

·
Car Person Wanna-Be
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Doctor_X said:
I don't really know if you can get new backgrounds onto it. Maybe you can but I don't know how you would do it. Maybe find a plug that goes in the auxilary port and hook it up to a computer with a program so you can customize a dot matrix for the head unit?

As for any little hidden cool features I don't really think there are any other than what is already stated by the manufacturer. You can get a plug for the auxilary port and have your iPod (or any other MP3 player) hooked up to your headunit so that way you don't need disks. My favorite part is that it reads MP3 disks, DVD's, and regular CD's as opposed to just the traditional audio CD.

Tilt is also a cool little pointless feature to play with ;)
Hey, I figured out that you can actually get different backgrounds and stuff for the headunit, go here http://panasonic.co.jp/pas/en/software/customize/3ddm/index.html and it has a few of the backgrounds and a program so u can make your own, it's pretty cool so i just thought id let you know :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts