Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ExSlammed Club Member #52
1,454 Posts
I would get one if I knew that it would fit. I like the polished look, because I also have a polished oil cap. Thanks for the info.

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can someone measure the inlet dimensions and diameter of our stock radiator opening ?

i have a feeling it might fit, but i want to make sure before ordering one.

·
1,454 Posts
Lxcord said:
can someone measure the inlet dimensions and diameter of our stock radiator opening ?

i have a feeling it might fit, but i want to make sure before ordering one.
So you want me to measure the inlet after taking the cap off? My car has been sitting in the garage since last night, so I guess it would be ok to remove the cap, right?

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah it should be fine, i am going to call up summit and see what they are gonna say about the fitment.

·
1,454 Posts
When you take the cap off, I measured it to be about 1inch and a half. That is from the side to side, but there is also an opening down in there, and I didnt measure that.

·
1,454 Posts
Lxcord said:
are you talking about the coolant pipe ?
I dont think so...all I did was take off the radiator cap that says do not remove while engine is hot, or whatever, and measured that. Is that not the correct thing to measure?

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i am not sure, i sent summitracing an email to their customer-service, and i should be getting a reply back on monday.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Make sure the pressure ratings are ok :)

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Go pop your hood and find out :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts