1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
moved :eek:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Nice, not feeling that grill though, real ugly hahaha, awd is nice though! turbo that baby! hahahaha and drop it also

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Most of IS’s that I have seen are 250 AWD; and I’m wondering why people are getting 250 AWD versus 350 model when price both of them almost identical (~$1500 difference), and MPG's almost same as well?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not much discount on the 350 and there is no 250 RWD available. Auto is always better for me cause of traffic. there is a mannual mode when i need it. 350 wastes more gas than 250AWD. plus it always rain in SEattle so better traction for me since i turn and curve like crazy. I'm trying not to waste more money on fixing this car. it is nice as is. yep i got it for myself on chrismas.

·
Registered
751 Posts
i dont know if the 250s do it but i used to love watching my friends is turn on because the guages look sweet and do some cool thing. anyways, congrats on the car. and my friends 350 was just rear wheel drive which was cool cuz he could do burnouts like crazy stock

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wg2k7 said:
i dont know if the 250s do it but i used to love watching my friends is turn on because the guages look sweet and do some cool thing. anyways, congrats on the car. and my friends 350 was just rear wheel drive which was cool cuz he could do burnouts like crazy stock
yes the gauge does lights up like animation. not all that good just the needles turned on and move from 0 to 160 and same with the tach. and then everything else goes on. that's it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts