·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8+ hour delay on 95 near springfield...

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
i work in alexandria and take 495 north going home... from the office to the 95south/495 north split it took me about 90 minutes to go 4 miles. passed another 4 accidents on the way home but whatever accident was on that 95south ramp bridge was huuge... from below i could spot 3 firetrucks and 2 ambulances im sure there were more up there though.

took me about 2 1/2 hours to get home and messed up my plans for night. maryland/va drivers suck in bad weather

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
I left work at 4:30 I didn't make it to the first light on 28 going towards the expo center til 5:30...

Bad weather FTL..

·
Registered
532 Posts
maryland/va drivers suck in bad weather
thats soo true, have to leave 30 min early for a 10 mile highway trip even for a light drizzle.

I'm sure it's the same everywhere else, but when there is an accident along the highway, traffic slows down sooo much. why does everyone feel the need to slow down and look? just keep driving and twist your head real quick, people are so stupid.

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
thats soo true, have to leave 30 min early for a 10 mile highway trip even for a light drizzle.

I'm sure it's the same everywhere else, but when there is an accident along the highway, traffic slows down sooo much. why does everyone feel the need to slow down and look? just keep driving and twist your head real quick, people are so stupid.
yep and they gotta slow down even more when the accident is on the opposite side of the road bc its tougher to look over the median

1 - 5 of 5 Posts