Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently ordered the Racing Brake rotors front/rear due to the fact that my stocks cracked on me. This happened on Wednesday of last week. I ordered the rotors and after talking to Maurice aka v6momoney, he called Rich aka Dizzy to try to help me out. Due to the fact that HIN was on Saturday and it usually take 5 days to recieve products, they helped me out by doing next day shipping. Thanks to them I made it to HIN which by the way was hot. I installed them on Friday and I am surprised they perform well, they stop shorter, quicker and overall I am very happy with them. They are drilled and slotted so they cool quicker as well. Thanks to Rich and Maurice u guys definetly helped me out. Also to everyone else if you are looking for performance rotors without getting a big brake kit, get these they are great and you know that you are getting a quality product, and support this site.

·
Tofu Delivery Boy
5,707 Posts
It pleases me so much to hear youre satisfied with the products that V6P has worked hard to make available to the members of the forum. Hopefully, many more members will be motivated to try and be pleased by the Racing Brake Rotors from the V6P e-store.

And if you need a link to that store, check my sig :D :v6pflag: :v6pyea:

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
mao said:
umm...is racing brakes rotor a company put out by v6p?
hmm.. no, racing brake is a company themselves.. v6p is a factory rep/distributor with racing brake.. and we choose to carry their product instead of others is because they make good ****.. :up:

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
:v6pyea:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts