Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanted to say, that the local dealer, tracy, has been treating me very good.

i've always had problems with my car, and well they took things in and fixed this and that with no questions asked.

i don't know how many times i took my car in because my back rear underbody spoiler was coming off, and instead of replacing the double sided tape, they always replace the whole underspoiler. i was impressed, good thing too, cuz some idiot that didn't know how to parallel park hit my back bumper and well obviously took off, and there was an indentation from his front license plate bolts. nothing noticible, but i was just suprised that i got a new rear underbody spoiler.

also my steering wheel material started to peel, i don't know why? not really peel peel, but like blemishes, and they quickly ordered a new steering wheel for me.

also my coin slot, everytime i open the coin part, it woudln't stay down, it would always lift up with the arm rest, sooooo they ordered me a new one, and bam everything is all fixed.

rotars were warped, they got me new ones.

and after all the services i go in for, they always wash my car afterwards, AND hand dry it....

also ordered a dash mat, real nice and all....but they covered up the tweeters, and they said they'll take care of it, and i got compensated for my long wait, i think it was a free embroidery sp* or free oil change or something....
OHHHH and even the guys there said, beacuse of the extended warrenty, which is 100k miles, they told me, that right before the warrenty is up, bring the car in, and just say you hear things with the belts, and you want everything changed.......SOOOOOO you can avoid the 110k mile tune up, save a lot of bucks. tell them to change the timing chain and everything because you're worried about it. and BAM! done under warrenty, hehe, eh and i got this extra touch of class, don't know if you guys remember my case when i first bought the car, but all in all i got it thrown in for free, didn't really know what it was, but the guys at tracy honda helped me out, and said i can bring my car in every 5 years and they'll detail everything inside and outside, from the paint, to the leather, to the dash, and all the plastics, and even shampoo my carpets, isn't that cool!

anyways i just wanted to share my experience. unfortunately i'm pretty sure it'll be the last honda i'll ever own, already been through 3 currently on my 4th and 5th. and becuase of the cut in cost being put into quality cars that i am seeing, i'll probably go european next. but all in all i love my hondas.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Wow wut honda dealer is that...My dealer treats me like crap and they dont want to fix my tranny and say i have to pay 3k for new tranny and installation

1 - 3 of 3 Posts