Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, i've been trying to decide which route I should take for my system. Right now I have a avelectronics navigation tv tuner, a dei dvd player, and a soundgate aux input unit. I want to do one of 2 things.

1. Get rid of the navigation tv tuner, dvd player, and soundgate. Get a pioneer in-dash flip up lcd, dvd player and connect it to a custom y harness that lets me use both the stock navi/hu and the pioneer hu. Then I would use a loc to a 4 channel amp so I can still have the oem xm, navi voice, and etc. The in-dash lcd would be installed in the lower cubby hole.

2. Keep my existing a/v system except the soundgate and get a jl audio cleansweep.

Both option will cost about the same in the end.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hongda said:
2. less work involved and cleaner setup/ sound quality.
I'm not worried about the work involved, I plan on doing everything at once. You think the sound quality will be better with the cleansweep? I think the pioneer in-dash lcd hu's sound quality will be better, there will be no crazy equalization that needs to be corrected, except when I use the oem xm radio.

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
Wait until flyvtec gets his cleansweep installed at the end of the month and read his review.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts