Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Alan N
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok here is the thing i have searched this entire thread and none of them can answer my question, so here it is, i need some drl but they have to work with the high beams, like most of the members, i need to know where to find that type of drl and how to install it please someone help, i am going crazy trying to find what i want. :( :confused:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Are you asking what do you need to have DRL's on a non-DRL car or you already have them and need to know what kind of bulb to use? :confused:

If it's what kind of bulb? Then any 9005 bulb should work. :)

If it's what you need to hook up DRL's then I'm not sure.

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
OoO, DRL would be nice on our 6th gen! Someone please find or create a DIY. :)

·
Alan N
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah sl33pyriceboi please do the right up, also will they be realy drl that use the high beam only and only go off with the low beams???

·
i<3 S.E.S & Eugene Kim
3,589 Posts
02AEMAccord said:
yeah sl33pyriceboi please do the right up, also will they be realy drl that use the high beam only and only go off with the low beams???
that would be a little more complicated but its possible if you have the right driver/relay

·
3,498 Posts
the voltage regulator will control the brightness of the high beam correct? What if i wanted to use my high beam, is there a way to bypass the regulator? thanks

·
i<3 S.E.S & Eugene Kim
3,589 Posts
Red02AccordV6_2 said:
the voltage regulator will control the brightness of the high beam correct? What if i wanted to use my high beam, is there a way to bypass the regulator? thanks

yea you can, but thats gonna require a seperate I/O switch n stuff

·
3,498 Posts
97-01 prelude headlights have like a mini 3rd bulb sticking out (not low beam or high beam) that turns on when the parking light are on.

I was thinking about doing something like that. Just insert a 3rd mini light bulb or a couple of LED's into the headlight, and hook it up to the corner lights. So when i turn on my corner lights, my headlight will glow blue or red or something like that.

·
i<3 S.E.S & Eugene Kim
3,589 Posts
Red02AccordV6_2 said:
97-01 prelude headlights have like a mini 3rd bulb sticking out (not low beam or high beam) that turns on when the parking light are on.

I was thinking about doing something like that. Just insert a 3rd mini light bulb or a couple of LED's into the headlight, and hook it up to the corner lights. So when i turn on my corner lights, my headlight will glow blue or red or something like that.
\

lol.............. that, my friend, is called ur "PARKING LIGHT"

and by LAW, ur required to have one present and working.

our accords have 2, the lower amber stip and our signal turn lights (they serve as 2 purposes, thats y they have 2 flament.)

·
Alan N
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
will someone please help me with the problem at hand, and that is a drl kit that uses reduced high beams, works with the parking lights, and goes OFF with the headlights, exactly like the kit on the newer camrys.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts