Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just got a new 05 Honda Accord V-6, of course 6 spd :D ...and I have no idea what I need or want to do with it, first I'd like to start with new tires and rims, then build from there. :D If anyone knows any good websites to look at items like this please let me know. :confused: Yes I am a woman and I give it to you guys with things like this you guys know best...I didn't really know where to go to ask a question like this, please let me know if I'm in the wrong place! And thanks for the advice ahead of time!​

·
ex scientia vera
3,570 Posts
05v6accord said:
Hi, I just got a new 05 Honda Accord V-6, of course 6 spd :D ...and I have no idea what I need or want to do with it, first I'd like to start with new tires and rims, then build from there. :D If anyone knows any good websites to look at items like this please let me know. :confused: Yes I am a woman and I give it to you guys with things like this you guys know best...I didn't really know where to go to ask a question like this, please let me know if I'm in the wrong place! And thanks for the advice ahead of time!
I was worried when I saw that pink font, but then I saw that you were a woman. Well, I'd start with the picture threads and suspension threads first of all. That will give you an idea of the parts available for us and what rims look good on the 7th Gen. Search around all the 7th Gen forums as well. Good to have you here, welcome! :wave:

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
welcome to the site and i hope you enjoy it.... theres lots of informative ppl and threads... use the search button and you will more than likely find anything that you need... if in the case that you dont find anything or need extra help... im sure if you post a new thread ppl will more than willingly help you... once again welcome and congrats on your new car

1 - 3 of 3 Posts