Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant seem to find the wheels that i want for my car....the only thing close is getting h&r's built....im looking for a black thin 5spoke wheel with chrome or pollished lip....ive found one set that i fell in love with its off a ferrari 360....absolutely beatiful wheel the only prb is its a 5x108 which im thinking about getting drilled out to fit.....The offset is good its a 58 in the rear and a 52 in the front....and it has a 3inch lip on the rear which is important to me its so hard to get a good lip on these cars....wtf its so hard to choose and im dying to get some wheels and supercharger is going on at the end of summer so it can sit all next winter while i put it on in my spare time.....i know this is in the wrong section but if any of you have some wheels you think i may have overlooked gie me some ideas

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the companies website of the wheel i like is http://hlwcorp.com/ then you click ferrari then 360 and its called the modular black i could not find a single picture of it anywhere that i could copy to the post sry

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
lol, why is this in a 6th gen section?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hp doesnt make the right offset i already tried them it sucks....and those vielside wheels are real hot but out of my range cant afford the payment insurance and that right now....plus im trading my car in for a vet in a year no point in spending 7k on wheels

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
me and my debt i hate it.....but oh well the price you pay for wanting the finer things in life i just need some god damn wheels that i like in black that will fit

1 - 13 of 13 Posts