Accord V6 Forum banner

I need your help please!

3K views 65 replies 20 participants last post by  OwAce 
#1 ·
Hi, I just got a new 05 Honda Accord V-6, of course 6 spd :D ...and I have no idea what I need or want to do with it, first I'd like to start with new tires and rims, then build from there. If anyone knows any good websites to look at items like this please let me know. ;) Yes I am a woman and I give it to you guys with things like this you guys know best. :D ..I didn't really know where to go to ask a question like this, please let me know if I'm in the wrong place! And thanks for the advice ahead of time! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

#3 ·
Thanks alot! I would like to do some more too, besides rims and tires. My ex was great with things like this but well hes an ex now! Can anyone give me any ideas of mods I can do, I had a 2001 Civic and it was great my ex had done a ton to it...I'd like to get some things done to this. I have to money to do things I want, its just time consuming for me. I got a great deal on this car. I live about 1 hour from Las Vegas Nevada, and I was wondering if anyone was from around that area and knew of some good shops there? I've heard of a few but if anyone else has any ideas let me know please! Pretty much I know nothing about car mods besides what was done to my Civic, and I'm wanting to know whats going on out there now that will be alright for a 05 V-6 Acoord 6-speed?

#4 ·
05v6accord said:
Thanks alot! I would like to do some more too, besides rims and tires. My ex was great with things like this but well hes an ex now! Can anyone give me any ideas of mods I can do, I had a 2001 Civic and it was great my ex had done a ton to it...I'd like to get some things done to this. I have to money to do things I want, its just time consuming for me. I got a great deal on this car. I live about 1 hour from Las Vegas Nevada, and I was wondering if anyone was from around that area and knew of some good shops there? I've heard of a few but if anyone else has any ideas let me know please! Pretty much I know nothing about car mods besides what was done to my Civic, and I'm wanting to know whats going on out there now that will be alright for a 05 V-6 Acoord 6-speed?
I'd start with the coupe picture thread. That will give you an idea of what other people have done. Then you go from there. Figure out what you like then go with it.

#5 ·
Welcome to V6P.net!

I would probably start out with an intake, lowering springs/coilovers, and OEM underbody spoiler. :D

kramer2k said:
I'd start with the coupe picture thread. That will give you an idea of what other people have done. Then you go from there. Figure out what you like then go with it.
I agree, start looking at pictures and read around the forum and you'll be sure to find a lot that fits your needs!

#6 ·
clean2draccord said:
Welcome to V6P.net!

I would probably start out with an intake, lowering springs/coilovers, and OEM underbody spoiler. :D

I agree, start looking at pictures and read around the forum and you'll be sure to find a lot that fits your needs!
yeah look at pictures, then set out a budget, and the let us all know what it is, and we can suggest stuff from there.

you got a decent choice of options available to you.

:cool:

#7 ·
Thanks guys, I had invested about 8-10k in my civic after purchase price, as of right now I don't have a "budget" see me and my ex bought this car togehter sticker was 28k he put 10k dowb cash then we talked the dealer down some...so I ended up paying 13k for this car. Me and my ex are now split up, and well he never said anything about the money he put down...so I'm not either and the cars completly in my name...so haha! Anyways just thought I'd brag! I got the money to put into the car I just need some help!""""""I would probably start out with an intake, lowering springs/coilovers, and OEM underbody spoiler.""""" <<<< that sounds great to me!

Is there anyone else here that has a Accord, that can tell me what they done, or are going to do? You guys are great! Being so nice to the poor lady that has no idea what shes doing :)

#10 ·
05v6accord said:
Thanks guys, I had invested about 8-10k in my civic after purchase price, as of right now I don't have a "budget" see me and my ex bought this car togehter sticker was 28k he put 10k dowb cash then we talked the dealer down some...so I ended up paying 13k for this car. Me and my ex are now split up, and well he never said anything about the money he put down...so I'm not either and the cars completly in my name...so haha! Anyways just thought I'd brag! I got the money to put into the car I just need some help!""""""I would probably start out with an intake, lowering springs/coilovers, and OEM underbody spoiler.""""" <<<< that sounds great to me!

Is there anyone else here that has a Accord, that can tell me what they done, or are going to do? You guys are great! Being so nice to the poor lady that has no idea what shes doing :)

umm. just for references sake and for your sake, id really make sure that your ex doesnt come after you with a court order for the 10 k. cos that would plain suck if out of the blue you get hit with a court order to pay him back 10 k or whatever.
he may not be a secured creditor but he still is a creditor to you.

#11 ·
Damn, you're scandelous!! You should know that isn't gonna fly with a forum full of guys, hahahahah

But I can't see how he wouldn't come get that money from you, I can definitely see him taking you to the court, can't say I blame the dude at all, no offense.

And yeah, the Coupe Picture thread is great, really shows what your car is capable of and from there you can choose which one appeal to you most. I started off with Tint first, then Intake, then this then that, one mod always leads to another, lol.

#13 ·
Hey how do you put pics on here? Sorry I just don't know anything do I? :confused: :D Sorry!

I was not being scandelous! ;) He deserves any punishment I can give him...you wait til I get a pic on here...he screwed me over...cheated on me and just wait til you see what hes missing ;) just kidding but i would like to add some pics.

#14 ·
That jerk!! He should know better NOT to get CAUGHT cheating, amateur mistake. HAHA just teasing lol.

Honestly though, us dudes have problems, no matter how beautiful/fine/hott our girlfriends are, we just always want something else, we just get tired of the same thing. I know i'm not speaking for every guy out there, but I know for most at least. And it really has nothing to do with the females, it's just a problem guys have, but I'll tell you one thing, it is DEFINITELY a double standard when it comes to girls cheating on guys then guys cheating on girls, call me a hypocrite, but that's just how I feel, I don't want to get too off topic =D But, I personally haven't cheated on my girl because I have my own reasons but any other girl, yeah I probably would, not gonna lie.

Anyways, to post a pic do this:

(img)http://www.picture.com/pic.jpg(/img) but instead of ( and ) use [ and ]

#16 ·
This thread has diverged into morality a bit... if he cheated on you f@ck him he deserves it...

But if you are still interested in researching stuff to do to your ride, my cardomain page has most of my projects broken down into different pages with pics... so maybe that will help give you an idea of at least a few options you have.

members.cardomain.com/smithz

Just a teaser pic...

#18 ·
Du3ce said:
OT, did u take that pic on top of the look out top hill near superior/louisville?
Yessir... that's the flatirons on the left. You would see Boulder if my damn car wasn't in the way... ;)

#19 ·
smithz said:
This thread has diverged into morality a bit... if he cheated on you f@ck him he deserves it...

But if you are still interested in researching stuff to do to your ride, my cardomain page has most of my projects broken down into different pages with pics... so maybe that will help give you an idea of at least a few options you have.

members.cardomain.com/smithz

Just a teaser pic...

Hi and thanks alot I will make sure to check that out! I tried to get freaking pics to load on here and it wouldn't work! Oh well I will definately check out your car at cardomain.com! Thanks again!~~Natalie :D

#20 ·
OK guys I got a picture to post just the wrong one!!! OMG this site is driving me insane all that I could get to load was a pic of me, a bad one at that so don't even look...and it says that it won't accept the pictures of my car...I tried changing them from jpg or whatever but it still won't work...oh well I give up but atleast u guys got a pic of me now ;) I guess it doesn't matter if you see my car or not bc I have nothing done yet! And thats driving me crazzzyyy :mad: :eek: :D
Natalie~*~

#22 ·
I guess I shouldn't have said don't look bc then u will all look!!! Anyways the rest of the pic was chopped I didn't want it all to show!!! ;) Maybe if you guys are sweet I can be sweet back and let you see the rest!haha :thanks: Thanks for the compliment but I think thats a rather bad pic... :( ~*~Natalie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.