Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have not notice anyone talking or mentioning what is a good suspension to add to a car altogther, with drop or no drop...

I have driven many other cars (i.g 2006 Lexus IS350, 2005 BMW 330i, 2006 Toyota Camry, 2004/5 Nissan Altima, blah blah blah) eveytime i pass through, for example, train tracks, i can hardly feel the tracks with those cars, but my accord is horrible ... NOISE and COMFORT ... im wondering what will be good. Im looking for something suttle and smoth, i know sometimes dropping the car it brings a "bouncy" ride to it, im trying to avoid that.. any suggestions? thanks.

·
Registered
956 Posts
DaBlckPrl said:
i have not notice anyone talking or mentioning what is a good suspension to add to a car altogther, with drop or no drop...

I have driven many other cars (i.g 2006 Lexus IS350, 2005 BMW 330i, 2006 Toyota Camry, 2004/5 Nissan Altima, blah blah blah) eveytime i pass through, for example, train tracks, i can hardly feel the tracks with those cars, but my accord is horrible ... NOISE and COMFORT ... im wondering what will be good. Im looking for something suttle and smoth, i know sometimes dropping the car it brings a "bouncy" ride to it, im trying to avoid that.. any suggestions? thanks.

I've been through the same, 3 different setups and now finally satisfied with TEIN SS-P coilovers. There are alot of parts you need to upgrade in order to get good ride and handling like Sway bars, strut bar, wheels, tires and the suspension itself. SS-P are a little better than stock in comfort and alot better in handling, almost no body roll.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts