Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
mmm nice bbk! looks dead sexy. Hows the difference in stopping power?

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
i want that kinda paint for my calipers...the type of paint that makes the rotors bigger, turns the lines into SS, and adds pistons to the caliper....must be expesive paint

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
*confused* So are those just the AEM BBK with the stock brake caliper painted black w/ sticker?

Does the sticker stay on under high heat?

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
Nice upgrade and I thought you were doing modding the accord :) I know you'll enjoy the added stopping power.

·
J35A2K23B18CSRDETT2JZLOL
3,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
telele said:
Nice upgrade and I thought you were doing modding the accord :) I know you'll enjoy the added stopping power.
this is the last one :D i need a stopper real bad.

lol. i got the BBK from a member here. 13" rotors/new pads/4 pistons calipers. sorry i confused you Steph :p it doesn't really look good but that's not what i paid for :cool:

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
Ditch the decal. :gapteeth:

·
J32A2 + SC + Meth AV6
3,407 Posts
Those are rice. Better give them to me so I can keep it in a safe place where no ricer can get to them ;).

Seriously do you sh!t money or something? I could use some here. I would've gone with better tires but what you have under the hood makes up for it and then some.

·
J35A2K23B18CSRDETT2JZLOL
3,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
slowaccord said:
wait did you buy the brand new kit someone was selling? the 4 piston brembo kit?
i got it from Robert aka AcCoRdCoUpE2k1

i got tired on waiting for my Rotoras and i really need to upgrade my brakes.

yeah, i was planning to get rid off the stickers, and maybe paint it again. what do you guys think of Apple Green? :D

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
I think you should paint them PINK! :naughty:

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
dam those holes in the rotors r nicely lined up! whos gonna know its NOT brembos? theres a brembo template/stencil where u can just paint over it and get the logo on that way!
u shud change ur nick to SIRSICK!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts