Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I am selling an I-Pod Power/Audio Cord with an Additional RCA extender. I am selling because I picked up a USA Spec Module which comes with the cord and a slightly different setup. This cord/setup will allow you to charge your IPOD and transmit sound through your radio and to your speakers. You must have a Aux module to covert the factory radio into RCA's, such as the Sound gate adapter. This will also work with aftermarket headunits with AUX RCA cables.This cord will do everything, so no need for a power and sound cord.

Easy to hook up, just plug in the rca's to your module and tap power and ground, that's it! Make sure to tap into a wire such as the 12v charger, so it will go off once the car goes off.

$25 Shipped

·
Registered
84 Posts
so i dont get it though where do the rca's go conected to ??? in the stock radio ther's rca's that go conected to that??

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so i dont get it though where do the rca's go conected to ??? in the stock radio ther's rca's that go conected to that??
You have to get a soundgate adapter which connects to the back of your radio and then converts into a small box with rca inputs as mentioned in the OP

·
Registered
495 Posts

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea, but it wouldn't charge the iphone, it only charges ipods. My friend has the iphone and you need to connect the phone charger.

·
LED/HID Retrofitter
202 Posts
so since this is just an RCA hookup, how is the sound quality? I had something like that on my old headunit in my 4th gen lude but it wasn't just RCA. Is the sound quality not as impressive as the stock unit? This might be nice for the time being.

·
GO HOKIES
549 Posts
Lol this will even charge the iphone and itouch too as long as you get a converter from 12V to like 3V or something. Alpine has the converter and so does dice electronics. BUMP

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Brandon, didnt know that!

atm, the sound quality is the same sound quality you would get if you were to play a CD. Since it is a direct connect rca, you do not loose any quality whatsoever.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
Lol this will even charge the iphone and itouch too as long as you get a converter from 12V to like 3V or something. Alpine has the converter and so does dice electronics. BUMP
I believe it's 5V.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts