Accord V6 Forum banner

I want to sell my rims - CHEAP

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  liuhendy 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
As most of you guys know already I'm planning to change my rims, so today is the day and I need to sell my old one first before I can buy a new one. It's Axis Crux 18 X 7.5" +42 offset. No scratch, condition is perfect and I just use it for around 3 months.

MSRP $250/Wheel on Axiswheels.com and I posted some add out there, asking for $699 for all 4, but for V6 member....just give me your offer and we can talk.

http://www.axiswheels.com/wheels/crux/crux.html

Here some pic :

See less See more
#6 ·
sorry, i didnt make it clear. No, it doesnt come with tire as I'm going to use it with my 5Zigen, but if you want...I could sell the whole thing for added price. Just feel free to PM me with offer, I will give big discount for V6 member, beside this wheel need to go ASAP.

#10 ·
the tire is pretty new. It was Falken ZIEX 512, same age as the rims. I could sell it with tires, hm....let me get back to you on how much with tires. As for teh shipping, I dont take handling fee...just what UPS/Fedex Charge you, and that what I charge you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.