Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to trade their Greddy for my 2 month old Magnaflow????? I sounds great but I want something a bit louder.

03 V6 dual

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
cut the resonators out of it...making it straight pipe from the cat to the Y...will be much easier to do ...that is what i had done to my borla...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the greddy looks more agressive to. I like the canister look more.....

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
uggh..that is the reason i didn't buy them...cannisters look ok for a civic or a car that isn't as nice and classy as the accord IMO...not saying the accord is classy by any means but it is very nice for the comparable vehicles...i just couldn't do those big things...

·
Registered
530 Posts
I think the canister looks goofy on pretty much all cars....

are you sure you want to deal with all that noise?

·
Registered
206 Posts
how u like hte sound of ur magnaflow?
i plan on getting one for my sedan

i want a near stock sound, but have a nice vrooom sound when i push it

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
u will need to add money to that as no one would do a straight up trade...the greddy goes for several hundred dollars more. and yes if u want louder, the straight pipe would be the easiest way

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do want louder but I want the look also. I know I will have to through in a few bucks. The greddy goes for about $185.00 more so if they are both used I think a 100 or 150 would work. My exhaust has less then 1000 miles on it.
Sounds great as far as close to stock, if I had to compare it to another car I would say it sounds like the 350z. From 1000rpm - 4000 it sounds awesome and then starts to get quiet after 4k.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No but can try and get my bud to take some for me.

·
KSU Owls
232 Posts
would you be interested in straight up selling them?? maybe you could put some sound clips from them up or send them to me???

·
Banned
65 Posts
greddys aren't anywhere near stock sound they purrr like a kitten but don't sound like a *** that put on a walmart system.....purrrrs at low rpms and at WOT (W/O intake noise) it has a mid pitch rumble....if u have a CAI or w.e u can't realyl hear the exhaust unless your in a inclosed area but man i love my greddys wouldn't ever buy another car with out a aftermarkte exhaust system.

PS ya the cans are really big and kinda make it look ricer but thats my only complant is i wish the cans would be a lil smaller but ppl really notice them with those 115MM tips Worth the Money!!

·
Banned
65 Posts
Oh ya forgot anyone who trades mangaflow for greddys is STUPID AS F*CK i've hearrd mangaflows they really quite, and they look stock

Even though their the same price i mean just look at how much more aggressive the greddys look

·
Bai Se Feng Che
784 Posts
I CALL DIBS first

marshallbc said:
No but can try and get my bud to take some for me.
I got dibs first if marshal wants a trade+ cash. Hey marshal, how about them pics huh? Gotta see them first before deciding. Thanks again.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Give me a bit of time I do not have a digital camera.. But I will get them.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
GPerlAccord said:
I got dibs first if marshal wants a trade+ cash. Hey marshal, how about them pics huh? Gotta see them first before deciding. Thanks again.
Not my car but for now here are some pics

·
Bai Se Feng Che
784 Posts
I have never really seen Magnaflows but I am not sure if those are really Magnaflows. Can you take some pictures of yours on your car with a digital camera and post them on here? Thanks

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes I am working on it. My friend took some pics lastnight now I just need him to send them to me and I will post them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts