Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOUND: I want your stock exhaust! (NorCal preferred, but not required.)

I need a stock 6th Gen Coupe exhaust system. I'm willing to pay $150 and I will also pay for shipping. If you have one lying around, please snap some pictures of it, and you'll have some cash if I find it to be in desireable condition.

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
itchthys said:
Mmmm, mine is open for grabs sorta. I mean it's dirty but I think I can take the time to get some simple green and get it washed up. It's been used for 38k miles. I'll take pictures of it as soon as I get home.
I await your pictures. :)

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dirty is fine if that's how they are now. Just be sure they're high res so I check for dents and dings. I'm pretty sure you don't want a dirty exhaust system in your car/van when taking them to the shipping yard, so I assume it's a given you'll clean them a little before shipping them out.

·
Registered
683 Posts
i have a pair but its cut off wer u connect to the piping

·
Registered
683 Posts
Kuya Master said:
I'm assuming you mean that you have the mufflers, but with only the 90-degree bends. Do you have pictures of them?
yea ill take a pic later today

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, I can source out the piping on my own, since LX wants it from you. I posted on your thread before I read this one. It says that I'd like better pictures so I could check for rust and condition on the outsides.

·
MASTER OF MAYHEM
822 Posts
Kuya Master said:
Yeah, I can source out the piping on my own, since LX wants it from you. I posted on your thread before I read this one. It says that I'd like better pictures so I could check for rust and condition on the outsides.
I have 2 mufflers off my 99 coupe v6 is your interested I can get pics tomorrow, they are not cut...I know the flanges have some surface rust, but they make sandpaper for a reason....

·
Butta
837 Posts
damn. I threw away my stock catback, when i put on my magnaflow catback a while back. i would have giving it too you for free if you paid for shipping........

·
Registered
683 Posts
itchthys said:
lol dang I dont know why he would cut off that part. Kuya, I don't know how fast you need this.. I'll try to get it cleaned by this week. Uh, you're only looking for the mufflers right?
I used the bent thing for my aftermarket exhaust long time ago

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have a pair of mufflers, here a pic

Mufflers are dirty, the tips have goo from some dynamat, but that about it. Let me know what you think.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts