Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
i have absolutely no idea what im looking at. the last pic makes me believe it may be a nos setup or a bass tube.

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
lol last time i checked having a bass tube doesn't allow you to hang with v6's :D

·
From J30A to 4g63
753 Posts
NOS may hang, but not kill.....what shot is that, and is it the wet or dry kit?

·
Registered
130 Posts
BS., no way a I4 can hang with the V6. Even with 100 shot NOS, the NOS doesnt kick in till WOT at the top end. By that time, your eating my dust.

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
iVTECaddict said:
i think an I4 manual can hang with a V6 auto...at least to 60...(both 0-60's are in the mid-high 7's) :)
Nope ;)

But with some nitrous oxide, that can easily change.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
iVTECaddict said:
i think an I4 manual can hang with a V6 auto...at least to 60...(both 0-60's are in the mid-high 7's) :)
ur post has SOME truth to it i guess... i raced a TSX (it had wheels from all i could see, and a chick in the passenger seat) and i took em... i let em start first kuz we didnt really rev or n e thing, i kinda knew he would go for it so i was ready in D1... (was using D1 to D2 to D3...) and by the top of 3rd i was pulling on him NO PROB... im almost sure it was a 6sp kuz i looked over for a sec while passing him and i saw him shove the shifter, that foo was tryin like a mo-fo'... :p

i give it credit for being an i4 tho

·
Super Villain
1,284 Posts
i swore that the auto v6 0-60 was a good mid 6's like 6.6, 6.7 and 1/4 mile was 15 flat at seal level. how can both i4 and v6 0-60 be both in the mid 7's???

·
Registered
18 Posts
I4 vs V6 - What was I thinking?

Last week on the way home from work on the freeway, I overtook what I thought was an Audi A4 (4 cyl, turbo, 170hp stock - I know, because I had an '02).

Well, to my horror, I look in my rear view and here it comes and passes me like I'm standing still (and I was going pretty fast!). While eating his dust, I read the rear emblem on the car: S4, no plates yet . . . . so this was a probably a 2005 Audi S4 Quattro with 340 hp! Oh well!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts