Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
icelinkwatch.com check out this website all the celebs are wearing this now... i have a hook up for these watches and i am selling any watch u want just give me the model number and we can take care of buisness for local pick up or shipped doesnt matter buyer pays shipping ... wont cost much for shipping.. shoot me an offer dont low ball.... y pay thousands of dollars for watches w/ out diamonds? these are real and legit i will send out serial numbers and everythign w/ the watches have fun and BLING BLING

·
Registered
116 Posts
(tr11gl)
(ms3sm4d)
(mp6sl)
(dr2sm)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
for faster transaction let me know wats ur budget and please dont low ball especially because this is high quality stuff =) that way i can tell my guy wat u guys want and how much etc...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Lets just say they are real pics, free watches... who wouldn't take them.

If you read underneath the pic, it will say Jerry Rice receives an ICELINK watch
Not buy.

Low budget website with bad pics. Everything looks blurry, Pixelated.

I'm suppose to want to buy a watch because CELEBRITIES are wearing them, or because a PICTURE was taken with them with the FREE Icelink watch they got.

:rofl: :laugh:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
u dont have to buy the watch if u dont want to.... most big companys do give out free promo items to promote their buisness if u didnt know? theres no point in aruging w/ u if u dont want it dont bid and especially hate.... this company will be merging w/ JACOB & CO. soon so the watch values will rise when the merge happens. only serious buyers please. also please give me the NAME of the watch not just the MODEL # sorry that was my fault for not being clear

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
wen u say hook up?? wut is the discount rate?? like 10% off? 20? or wut?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok Guys I Dont Wanna Keep Pming People So Wat Ill Do Is Everyone Gets 40% Off Sounds Fair? Now Thats A Great Hook Up =d

·
Registered
243 Posts

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Until you sign up with a vendor license, this thead, and you selling these watches on V6P is done for.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.