Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
PSI Tuning /////
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally my car is all mugen out. just got the mugen rear on the car. i got the rear lip off ebay, and it was for 98-00 sedan accord. had it mold onto the rear bumper, and had the driver side exhaust tip cutout. and also installed eyelids/eyebrows too ...

·
... Honda is bliss ...
792 Posts
That looks so friggn clean. I love it. =) how much did it cost to have it all put on? and how much did the molding cost?

·
PSI Tuning /////
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha thanks guys ...

TYRONE - i mold it because it had a lil gap between the bumper and the rear lip. it wasnt that noticeable but i didnt like the way it looked.

iLLmAT1k - molding and painting came out to be $250

aznfunkyflip - oopps my bad haha, ill empty it ...

·
PSI Tuning /////
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CRV_33 said:
oh damn that looks f***en nice. Your accord is one of my favorites! Got any more plans for it?
oh yeah, i got alot more plans to come, ill suprise you guys once it is all done ;) ...

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
how far off was the sedan rear lip to the coupe? you said alittle off but still noticable can you elaborate a bit more?

does this mean us 01-02 coupe guys can get any sedan rear to fit relatively easily? :p

·
PSI Tuning /////
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i dont know if u can get any sedan rear and have it fit relatively easily, but the only problem i ran into with my rear lip was to cut an extra cutout for my exhaust. what was a little off was above the pre-cut exhaust cut out, there was about not even half inch of a gap between the bumper and the lip. i forgot who but there was a member on here, that had a rear mugen lip for sale and he took a pic of it and u can see that little gap im talking about ...

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
I la la la la love it. :up2:

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
xxvietside said:
i dont know if u can get any sedan rear and have it fit relatively easily, but the only problem i ran into with my rear lip was to cut an extra cutout for my exhaust. what was a little off was above the pre-cut exhaust cut out, there was about not even half inch of a gap between the bumper and the lip. i forgot who but there was a member on here, that had a rear mugen lip for sale and he took a pic of it and u can see that little gap im talking about ...
That was Jeeeezy. Wonder if he's still selling it... *scratches head*

·
Registered
25 Posts
wow your car is one of my favorites too. what is that paintjob called? is that the white factory paint?? some of the pics look like its pearl

1 - 20 of 39 Posts