Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just expressing a little frustration at the crap im going through right now.

well first of all ive been dealing with my girl, who is having issues with moving away from our home country, so that we can get married. ive been with her for 3.5 years now. so that has just been killing me, trying to get over her, and then figuring out if things can work out or not, and i just feel like im running into a brick wall over and over again. :banghead: :bawling:

then all my **** gets jacked from storage (may the people who took it die a horrible death and rot in hell for eternity)..that makes me lose all interest in doing anything ever again with my car. now im even contemplating selling it.

then HP fudges up my laptop, and now fedex delivered it to "a front desk" and dont know where that is, so an inquiry into it has been initiated. im guessing that too has gone. :explode:

and then finally my roommate seems to be moving out, which means im stuck paying 1040 rent a month for the next 10 months.

jeez im at a low point in life right now.

:(

·
863 Posts
Damn, that sucks, but look at it this way: Problems are just goals to accomplish. As said before, just go one by one.

1) karma is a *****, and the jackers will get payback. Or perhaps like you said, the dead estate accidentally took your stuff

2) I hate HP. Look at it in the positive of you no long have a POS laptop. (wait, i actually liked my HP, but the warranty and customer service sucked)

3) Don't worry about the girl. Take the money you save from not spending it on her, and put it towards the rent :p

4) Random drive by shootings are always theraputic :p

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
hope everything goes okay

·
ShOw Me ThE MoNeY
922 Posts
im sorry to hear that, i guess thats life, sometimes u have fun and sometimes u have lot of problems to deal w/...we just have to try to solve it and move on. i dont know how to help you, but i hope everythin works out man

1 - 5 of 5 Posts