Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen many tv's thrown into the stock stereo location, and they all look great, especially the Farenheit model. However, I have not yet seen a stereo relocation that looks, well, good. Many people just drop it under the TV, but I don't think that it looks very nice there, just doesn't seem to fit in. Has anyone thought about, or has any relocated the stereo to the area where the map lights and sunglasses holder is. I have been thinking this up for over a year, however, I am a poor college student so I can't afford to try. I don't think it would be difficult to fiberglass a housing, or extend the wiring harness up the driver or passenger side pillar. I am not sure if the antenna could be extended, but who cares about radio, get an mp3 player! I think that this would look great, and I am surprised I have not seen it yet. If anyone has done it, let's see some pics, and for anyone who decides to try, let us know! So, this is kind of what I am thinking... sorry for the lack of computer skills, I used MS paint to do this. If someone more talented could try and redo a photo similar to this, post it up!

IG

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
Shaq did that... but then he's got so much money he could make a geo metro look sick

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Du3ce said:
someone has done it but its not a good place to put your deck
Why not a good place?

·
Registered
638 Posts
ive seen it done and it just looks out of place to me. if you're gonna fiberglass, just put it on top of your dash, right above the clock. that would be different

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Most decks come with remotes now anyways...

·
Registered
196 Posts
iangray999 said:
Most decks come with remotes now anyways...
but the remote doesnt do EVERYTHING and the interface is needed to see what track your playing or w/e. the technology and the lack of size for buttons on the remote make it so that most dont use the remote...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts