Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently in the market for an infiniti FX35/FX45. WHich dealership in northern Virginia area has a good reputation? also, are there any dealers or people I should look for and or talk to for a good price?? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Try Sheehy Auto Stores. I had good experiance with them for my previous Honda.

·
Registered
220 Posts
EDIT - I forwarded you to the wrohg place. Go to www.infinity.com and nake a zip code search. There are 3 dealers within 25 miles of Alexandria. One of those is the one raff mentioned. There is also one here.

·
Registered
820 Posts
go to the infiniti dealership in maryland. i think it's called jim coleman infiniti. that's where my friend just got his fx45 a few weeks ago. let me just say that the fx45 is awesome. not only is it fast (14.8 qtr mile), but it looks good. he got that son biach fully loaded with the 20 inch rims, dvd player, navi, the works for 51k OTD.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hey raff, are you interested in autocross?

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i haven't had to chance to explore the FX35 and 45 fully yet, but what are some of the major differences between those two besides the V8 and V6 engines?

·
Registered
220 Posts
According to the website, both can be ordered with the same options.

·
Registered
820 Posts
DV8 said:
i haven't had to chance to explore the FX35 and 45 fully yet, but what are some of the major differences between those two besides the V8 and V6 engines?
yea as 6speedv6 stated only the engine sizes are different u can get the same options in both the v6 model and the v8 model. if you have any other questions such as options and such feel free to ask.

6speedv6 said:
Hey raff, are you interested in autocross?
i AM interested but my car isn't even lowered rite now. maybe after i lower my car i'll get back to you :)

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Stay away from jim coleman they could care less about their customers and think they can keep prices high for no reason

1 - 11 of 11 Posts