Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a panasonic headunit along with a west-coast customs amp, and 2 Memphis 12" subs as my system setup. Unfortunately i got tired of the subs taking too much space, and wanted a more oem setup. Plus everytime i tuurned up my radio, i got a headache...

so i sold it to a local, and put back my OEM honda 6-Disc CD changer, and bought and installed a Infiniti basslink.

I can't believe how good this sounds. I still have my trunk space, and still have that clean factory oem look. :)

i despise that ground shaking bass now, and i highly recommend the bass-link to people who want to improve their stock system, but still like that clean look.
:)

·
Whoah
1,072 Posts
Lxcord said:
i had a panasonic headunit along with a west-coast customs amp, and 2 Memphis 12" subs as my system setup. Unfortunately i got tired of the subs taking too much space, and wanted a more oem setup. Plus everytime i tuurned up my radio, i got a headache...

so i sold it to a local, and put back my OEM honda 6-Disc CD changer, and bought and installed a Infiniti basslink.

I can't believe how good this sounds. I still have my trunk space, and still have that clean factory oem look. :)

i despise that ground shaking bass now, and i highly recommend the bass-link to people who want to improve their stock system, but still like that clean look.
:)
Stock system really ain't horrible. You should make a sound clip. I've been thinking about a basslink for awhile now but just haven't had a chance.

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah stock system is good, the only thing bad is the speakers, but the Honda 6-Disc CD changer is awesome.

I eventually will get some infinity speakers, and some tweeters as well.

bottom line i love my basslink !

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I've had basslink for a long time now...i love it. But ppl always laugh at me when i tell'em i got basslink tho. I think it beats the traditional "o i got 2 twelves" pfft. Basslink is such a nice addition to stock stereo and it has that subtle bass i like. Why rattle your brain out?

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ exactly.

Screw what other people think, if you like the basslink and it meets your expectations, then its all good. :)

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
well...I have a friend that was going to buy it for 100 bucks in town, if you can match that and pay shipping its yours.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
^^^There was another member that showed interest in it also that could possibly pic it up from me, so I guess it'll go to the highest bidder....

But I dont want to hi-jack the thread, so if your are interested please use PMs.

·
Damn You All !!!
791 Posts
how do you hook it up to your headunit?
i'm a noob sound system setup, but i want something simple and clean.
what do i need to tap the wire into? or better yet, has anyone done this on a 7th gen?

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Du3ce said:
thats a sign thats telling you that youre getting old.

At least I'll be able to hear what people are sayign to me when I'm old...WITHOUT the hearing aids.

Besides too much bass is so obnoxious in my opinion...it's like "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts