Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car only has 1700 miles on it. It has the premium package and navigation. Color options are silver graphite and black interior. I will be putting up pics really soon. The car is located in Marlboro, NJ. I am not looking at making any money on this deal, just need somebody to essentially take over the payments. Please post or email any serious inquiries to [email protected]. Thank you.

·
Registered
514 Posts
im very interested but i live in cali i dont mind taking over payments but hpw wpuld it work out and how much are payments?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Payments from Infinti Financial Corporation come out ot rougly 690 a month. As far as the other mention about used pricing i have fairly low milage compared to the ones you speak of. Transportation can be arranged as far as transfering the payments would not be a problem otherwise you would have to find a finance company out there to pay the balance to Infiniti to transfer the title.

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
your gonna need to post more details. stick or auto? i hope ppl dont screw you over by giving you the "used price" bull. cmon this car only has 1700 miles on it, think of it as getting a brand new car for a 1500 discount or something along those lines.

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
how long is the finance for is the important question

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
5 year finance but obviously you would have to get your own. Mine might be a higher interest rate than your credit would qualify for. I will post a complete list of details later.

Auto btw NOT 6mt.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also just wanted to give OwAce a "thank you". Keep in mind I attempted to sell on here as a courtesy as I am a member of v6p for my Honda. This car will be going up on online sites very soon.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
$690 is about right on a $35k car. with tax and license say $37-38k. So you loan $37k at 4.5% apr, 60 payments, comes out to about $690ish.

·
Registered
384 Posts
OwAce said:
your gonna need to post more details. stick or auto? i hope ppl dont screw you over by giving you the "used price" bull. cmon this car only has 1700 miles on it, think of it as getting a brand new car for a 1500 discount or something along those lines.
You may be right Owaces buddy, but the only thing is, this is a 2004.. the resale value is much, much lower than buying a new car.

P.S. your team still hasn't lost.. oh well. :cool:

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
mewario said:
You may be right Owaces buddy, but the only thing is, this is a 2004.. the resale value is much, much lower than buying a new car.

P.S. your team still hasn't lost.. oh well. :cool:
10 teams in a league is what i PWN at, or so i think, im stinking in the other football league. and excellent point on the 2004,,didnt realize that at all.. :eek:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Make sure you guys call DMV if your in Cali. I think there are rules about new out of state cars.
Dont want to ruin any sales for you but you dont want something to go bad at the end of a deal then everyone ends up in court and the lawyer types are the only ones who win.

Rick

·
V6P OG
579 Posts
ahh..the laws compounded interest. i learned that the hard way.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts