Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought Infinity kappa 6x9 speakers from here and now i want matching Infinity Kappa 6.5inch speakers for front of the car. let me know if you have anything. i would consider other infinity speakers

·
Registered
117 Posts
I've got a set of 6.5inch INFINITY KAPPA 63.3i, 3-Way speakers available for sale.
SPECIFICATIONS:
Power Handling, RMS: 75 Watts
Power Handling, Peak: 225 Watts
Sensitivity: 95dB
Frequency Response: 45Hz - 25kHz
Mounting Depth: 2-3/16"

They work best with an amp. In great working condition and comes with matching crossovers.
LEt me know if you're interested. I'm getting a new car soon so here's your chance.
Looking to get $80+shipping for them.

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I've got a set of 6.5inch INFINITY KAPPA 63.3i, 3-Way speakers available for sale.
SPECIFICATIONS:
Power Handling, RMS: 75 Watts
Power Handling, Peak: 225 Watts
Sensitivity: 95dB
Frequency Response: 45Hz - 25kHz
Mounting Depth: 2-3/16"

They work best with an amp. In great working condition and comes with matching crossovers.
LEt me know if you're interested. I'm getting a new car soon so here's your chance.
Looking to get $80+shipping for them.
thanks for quick responce. right now price little too high for me since i just got 6x9 kappa speakers for $50 shipped from clean2draccord http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=90017

i would want to get this so they match 6x9. ill see if i can it cheaper. i know its great and expencive speakers but price compared to once just sold is a lot higher. i dont wana be lowballer but you have to see where im coming from

and its 90dB according to infinity website, not that it matters

1 - 3 of 3 Posts