Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a bnib ingall front camber kit for 03+ accord. part number is 35591 and its the one that moves +1.5 to +3.0 degrees. iapdirect sells them for 159. ill let it go for 140 shipped.

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know they have 2 types of ball joints, is this the one for a low drop? if so, i call first dibs.
from what i was told yes, i had the one that was -1.5 to +1.5 and they said that wasnt gonna work and i would need the +1.5 to +3.0 i was going to go slammed at the end of the year but i decided not to since im planning on selling the car next year.

·
Registered
380 Posts
thinking of lowering my accord, but nothing too much since it is a daily driver, and a winter driver. If i dropped it a couple inches (2 max?) am i going to need these? if so, give me a price on shipping to r3b1k7 (slow is fine, i wont be needing them until spring probably)

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thinking of lowering my accord, but nothing too much since it is a daily driver, and a winter driver. If i dropped it a couple inches (2 max?) am i going to need these? if so, give me a price on shipping to r3b1k7 (slow is fine, i wont be needing them until spring probably)
pm sent

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well didnt care after a while since i thought i was gonna use them, and well im done modding the car, so i have no use for them now. so decided instead of makin a new thread, just bump the old one.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts