Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Members,

I am here to offer the biggest discounts on Ingalls camber kits you have ever seen! So hear goes:

6th Gen Accord
01-03 CL
99-03 TL

Ingalls Low Profile Front Camber Control Arms (click for more info)
MSRP: $603.94, Regular Sales Price $279
V6P Price $229! 62% off of Retail
Use Coupon Code V6PCKF During Checkout

Ingalls Rear Camber/Toe Kit (click for more info)
MSRP: $312.72, Regular Sales Price $149
V6P Price $139! 56% off of Retail
Use Coupon Code V6PCKR During Checkout

If you purchase both the Front Control arms and Rear Camber/Toe Kit, you will receive $100 OFF the total price! $916.66 msrp for $328! That is 65% off Retail. Add both items to your shopping cart and the site will deduct the $100 automatically (no need to enter the coupon codes). Please note: $100 promotion includes the 98-02 Accord, 01-03 CL and 99-03 TL as these are the applications the front control arm fits.

__________________________________________________________________________________

7th Gen Accord
04-06 TSX
04-06 3.2 TL
03-06 3.5 RL

Ingalls Rear Camber/Toe Kit (click for more info)
MSRP: $312.72, Regular Sales Price $149
V6P Price $139! 56% off of Retail
Use Coupon Code V6PCKR2 During Checkout

If you purchase both the Front Balljoint kits (either 35590 or 35591) and the Rear Camber/Toe Kit, you will receive $30 OFF the total price!Add both items to your shopping cart and the site will deduct the $30 automatically (no need to enter the coupon codes).

Guys this is the lowest price ever advertised for these kits. :D Act now as I am not sure how long this is going to last. Oh and did I mention, you are still going to receive FREE SHIPPING.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Please Note: Please login on the site before using the coupon. Otherwise it will not work.
Please do not try to use the coupons in conjunction with the $100 deal on the site. Thanks.

·
Registered
476 Posts
How long is this deal gonna last and if both items are added there is no need to use the coupon code, only if purchasing just the front or rear by itself correct?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Coupon not available. Possible reasons:
- the coupon code you entered is incorrect;
- the coupon can be used only by a registered customer;
- the coupon is disabled or expired.

Make sure you have typed the coupon code correctly; if you haven't yet logged in, do so. If none of this works, report the problem to the administrator.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How long is this deal gonna last and if both items are added there is no need to use the coupon code, only if purchasing just the front or rear by itself correct?
This sale is on only while supplies last. Yes, you only need to use the coupon codes if purchasing the item items separately i.e. Only purchasing front kit or only purchasing rear kit. If you add both items to the cart, the package discount will be applied automatically.

Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Coupon not available. Possible reasons:
- the coupon code you entered is incorrect;
- the coupon can be used only by a registered customer;
- the coupon is disabled or expired.

Make sure you have typed the coupon code correctly; if you haven't yet logged in, do so. If none of this works, report the problem to the administrator.
Let me know which item you are applying the code to and I will check this out immediately.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have tein ss on my 6th Gen accord, which one do I need for my rear camber correction? The camber control arms or the rear camber/toe kit?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have tein ss on my 6th Gen accord, which one do I need for my rear camber correction? The camber control arms or the rear camber/toe kit?
The rear camber/toe kit is for the rear of the vehicle. The camber control arms are for the front of your vehicle. How much do you have it lowered?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the orders everyone! We are about halfway through of these. Once they are gone, the sale will be over! Order yours soon before you regret it! Let me know if you have any questions. :)

·
Registered
472 Posts
Is the discount still available? I am looking of a rear set for a 2000 accord. Is the set going to have 4 smart arms in total, 2 for camber and 2 for toe? Thanks.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is the discount still available? I am looking of a rear set for a 2000 accord. Is the set going to have 4 smart arms in total, 2 for camber and 2 for toe? Thanks.
Hello,

This sale is still available! Half of the supply is already gone however!

The rear arms includes four arms, 2 for each corner.

Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts