Accord V6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
They are still active. You must register on the site in order to use the coupons. Let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
472 Posts
^I bet you won't be too short on cash when you need new tires... I say a camber kit is one of the best ways to save money while modifying your car, at least the wheels and suspension part... based on experience.

·
DaLab
42 Posts
do you have an upper control arm kit for the 7th gen accord coupe? i have the ball joint kit in the front and i am having clearance issues. thanks

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
Free bump for Peter, because every time I've purchased something from IAP Direct, it was a genuine high quality product at a ridiculously cheap price. Also, because he always replies to questions from members here.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Uh Peter.. got a question..

For the 98-02 accord coupe Ingalls Low Profile Front Control Arm, it says there are 2 options.. -2 degrees to +1.75 or +1 to +4.. how would we know which one to get.. :/
Hello Steve,

I believe I spoke with you today and got this straightened out.

Thank you for your business. :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Free bump for Peter, because every time I've purchased something from IAP Direct, it was a genuine high quality product at a ridiculously cheap price. Also, because he always replies to questions from members here.
Thanks for the post! We always appreciate your business. :)

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
Looking forward to the balljoint kit and straightening my wheels out haha.

Another bump for peter and IAP. Talked to him on the phone this morning, great guy, great company.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts