Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wassup guys im looking into buying a injen CAI and was wondering were i can find one at a good price...my buddy says he can get it for 250 which is pretty good...anyone have the injen cai..ive always gone with injen on all my cars and its been great so far but maybe not on the AV6 dno yet..any news anybody?

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
A small performance shop near my house in North Hollywood. Where in So Cal are you?
*sigh* i didnt know you were looking for a CAI ryan. i have a brand new fujita CAI sitting at my office. i originally bought it to cut up and use for a CAI on my supercharged, but i only used the filter from the kit for a short time. i ended up using inexpensive intercooler piping, oh wells.

R3DL1NETHIZ, think you might be interested? LMK

like i said, the kit is brand spanking new. the filter element has about 2000 miles on it, but is cleanable. im in alhambra

·
Registered
443 Posts
*sigh* i didnt know you were looking for a CAI ryan. i have a brand new fujita CAI sitting at my office. i originally bought it to cut up and use for a CAI on my supercharged, but i only used the filter from the kit for a short time. i ended up using inexpensive intercooler piping, oh wells.
Yea man... after installing the j-pipe, my car was just keep asking me for more air everytime I hit the gas so I HAD to get an intake :p

Hey R3DL1NETHIZ, you should work out a deal with Sean because he knows how to keep his CAR stuff real clean~:D Not too sure about his other stuff tho~:winkgrin:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea man... after installing the j-pipe, my car was just keep asking me for more air everytime I hit the gas so I HAD to get an intake :p

Hey R3DL1NETHIZ, you should work out a deal with Sean because he knows how to keep his CAR stuff real clean~:D Not too sure about his other stuff tho~:winkgrin:
im more interested in the shop u got it at if u can plz let me kno

·
03 AV6 Coupe
1,628 Posts
I have the injen CAI. Its a great intake and I have had it for 4 years now. Best mod I have ever bought.

·
Registered
119 Posts
i have the injen cai and love it. i was lookin at that or the v2 but i found a guy on ebay trying to liquidate his inventory and i got it for $200 shipped.

·
Registered
66 Posts

R3DL1NETHIZ, think you might be interested? LMK

like i said, the kit is brand spanking new. the filter element has about 2000 miles on it, but is cleanable. im in alhambra
how much u want for it?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts