Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had an injen intake on my 2004 accord coupe 6 speed for about 6 months now. Recently i was reading a forum with a picture of a V2 and I noticed the IAT is relocated on it. Did i miss a step in the install or is that just on the V2. If so, has anyone drilled a hole in their injen and relocated their IAT?

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
MGibbs007 said:
I've had an injen intake on my 2004 accord coupe 6 speed for about 6 months now. Recently i was reading a forum with a picture of a V2 and I noticed the IAT is relocated on it. Did i miss a step in the install or is that just on the V2. If so, has anyone drilled a hole in their injen and relocated their IAT?
whats IAT? i also have an injen cai and i followed all the instructions that came with it

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
wj4 said:
whats IAT? i also have an injen cai and i followed all the instructions that came with it

"intake air temperature sensor". it measures the temperature of the intake manifold. the computer uses the sensor reading to set ignition timing and adjust A/F mixture. im sure you can relocate, just drill hole in the intake tube and plug hole in throttle body, with brass plug (home depot)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts