Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Why are those so much better? I understand they're clear, but what other advantages do they have? Do you guys think the full chrome housings look a little cheesy?

·
^ that's my name
650 Posts
I love the way these lamps look at night with HID's...so clean

·
399 Posts
Sick6speed said:
That's a very good price!!!! Why couldn't I find them for that amount :banghead: Anyways Good Find!!!!

Where did you get yours, and how much? I am about to bid on them but the guy only has 4 people with feedback, and he doesnt take paypal, so of course Im sketched now!

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
Sick6speed said:
Why couldn't I find them for that amount :banghead:
I don't know, but since you asked..........

Did you shop around for them, or did you just get them from the first (or maybe only) place you found them?

If you want to be one of the first with just about anything new, you can expect to pay more now, as compared to when that item is not as new and there's a larger quantity available.

The laws of supply and demand at work..........

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
AV6on19s said:
Where did you get yours, and how much? I am about to bid on them but the guy only has 4 people with feedback, and he doesnt take paypal, so of course Im sketched now!
http://www.boomplustoys.net

Sick6speed.. i hate u.. all these thread got hijack asking about ur headlight and WHERE!!.. :angry:

Lol.. j/k..

·
Hidden User
202 Posts
Since the Inspire HID Headlights are JDM, does the beam pattern spread evenly and level on the ground or does it arc towards the incoming traffic?

If possible, would you take photos of the beam patterns both on the wall and on the ground please? I am actually in love with them and is also about to buy it but there are several people saying they will blind the incoming traffic so please enlighten us with your pictures.

Thank you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts