Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Villain
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ive tried long and hard but to no avail it will not fit the coupes, nor will it fit its base. soo if any sedan owners are interested just give me a PM for more questions. they are a direct fit onto the sedans. not like the TSX were u have to drill another hole. this fits exactly and if u need help with the wires. ill be sure to lend a helpin hand. oh these has power foldin, led blinkers, and also has a bluish tint on the mirror.

·
Super Villain
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha to tell u the truth theres no possible way. i tried swappin the base. didnt work. tried makin a custom plate. still didnt work. soo basically this project is scrapped.

·
Registered
275 Posts
GEEZ,

I'll tell you what, has anybody compare the Inspire to the TSX mirror? I know people have "said" they are the same but looking at those pics they look different then the TSX mirrors I installed.

1. the back edge of the base lip looks different
2. the angle of the front base looks different

Just my 2 cents........................

·
Super Villain
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they are different. the only thing the same is the concept. the design is differnt like base and angle wise. the holes where the screws go are different. cant swap out the base like that one guy did. because the base are totally different.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Base

7thGenVillain said:
they are different. the only thing the same is the concept. the design is differnt like base and angle wise. the holes where the screws go are different. cant swap out the base like that one guy did. because the base are totally different.

Sorry to hear it didn't work. If you unscrew the base it doesn't fit in the accord base? do the screws line up like from the last pic with the base of the accord coupe?

·
Super Villain
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the screws connectin to the door doesnt line up well the 2 on the left does but the one towards the right doesnt. its off by 2 mm.

·
Super Villain
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no i dont because before i got the bumper. i purchased a oem cf hood and i couldnt waste 500 off my cf hood. i opted to get the asian accord bumper. oh i can get the Inspire bumper and hood and grill. the bad thing about it. total cost for the whole thing is over 2g.

·
Super Villain
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the asian accord hood is the same as the usdm. to tell u the truth the asian accord bumper would fit the sedan alot better. the grill holes dont line up with my stock holes for the clips. haha this bumper is held by no screws and no clips. haha. as for the inspire hood fittin the coupe. i know it will fit the sedan for sure. coupe maybe a lil gap. cuz the sedan is a little bit wider. while as the coupes is more narrow for the sport looks.

·
St. Louis!
3,378 Posts
What holds your grill on ?!? o_O I'm just trying to get as much info on custom grill stuff when I finish my "inspire mugen type" grill conversion in a few days. I know you have a lot of experience w/ the inspire stuff.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
i knew it wouldnt work, my friend tried this with the TSX mirrors (which are the same i think) on his 7gen coupe and it didnt work, oh well, it was a nice try man and maybe someday people will make more cool things for our cars.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts