Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, about a week ago I had gotten my new side mouldings painted and installed but I haven't had a clean car so I've held off on pictures..Well today SOME @$$HOLE hit my front while parking?!!! So I was forced to take pictures and got a sneak peek for you guys. (Sorry for the huge photos, I do not have my mac on me so I have nothing to resize the photos with..bare with me)

·
Bai Se Feng Che
784 Posts
Nice. Although you could barely tell. Is the top part of it chrome?

I can't decide if I should do this mod. It seems a bit unnecessary but I'm thinkin about it.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
it always makes me laugh when i see ppl taking the pictures in the reflection of thier car, lol especially when they r squatting, LOL
anyway i think those moldings look great for the sedan. gives it that added touch of class :up:

·
Super Villain
1,284 Posts
If you guys want these let me know. They are only $185 shipped and comes to your door step by DHL. Takes about 7 business days.

·
"Keep It Sleazy"
531 Posts
:hide:
interesting...so all the cars from the seventies with that chrome molding must be looking good now.

·
Registered
275 Posts
7thGenVillain said:
If you guys want these let me know. They are only $185 shipped and comes to your door step by DHL. Takes about 7 business days.

Any color? (i.e. Satin Silver?) Also is it just the sides? Or is the side-rear chrome "wrap around" bumper trim included as well?

·
Super Villain
1,284 Posts
Yes I can, same price as the moldings. $185 shipped, but you might have a little problem installing it since its a RHD door handle. The master cylinder lock might have to be moved or something. Let me know if you still want it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts